The MySavingsSM account for members 21 years old or younger offers a rate of 6.77% (7.00% APY)* on account balances up to $1,000.
Balances above $1,000 earn our regular Savings rate.
This is a great way to get young members more excited about saving as they can watch their balance grow quickly through the power of compound interest.
There are no fees or minimum balance requirements. Please note that the account holder must sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening.
To create a MySavings account, access the Online Membership Application and click the "Open a Minor Account" button. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application.
Today's Rates Open Your Account Today!
The Primary Member must:
- Be the individual that is applying for the MySavings account
- Have a Social Security number
- Be 21 years old or younger
- Opt out of paper statements and sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening
- Have an email address
Only one MySavings account is allowed per member.
1. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are variable and may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Rate subject to change without notice.
2. Consult your tax adviser to determine which IRA plan is best for you.
3. CFCU does not provide legal, tax, account, or benefits consulting advice. Please consult with your tax professional to discuss your personal situation.