Check back in March for 2020 Scholarship information.
To apply, you must be:
- A Credit Union member with all accounts in good standing.
- A graduating high school senior, 19 years of age or younger.
- A thoughtful essay with a title (double-spaced, two pages maximum, eleven point font minimum) on the topic announced in March.
- Your transcript(s) reflecting all four years of high school, including any Honors or AP courses, as well as your cumulative, un-weighted GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- A list of your extracurricular and community activities and work history.
The submission deadline is usually May 1, with winners announced no later than May 31.
The Credit Union will award the David P. Smay Scholarships in the amount of $1,000 to each winning submission.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 510-627-5000 or 800-232-8101 if you have any questions.