Sign in to online banking and easily move your money between Chevron Federal Credit Union and accounts at other financial institutions.
- Sign in to PC Access.
- Click on the “Account Summary” tab.
- Click on “Transfer to/from non-CFCU accounts”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to link your outside accounts to CFCU.
All-New Features now Available on PC Access
Online banking is now more powerful and even easier to use. We enhanced PC Access with capabilities that will enable you to effectively manage your money, create and monitor budgets, view and pay bills, and much more.
You now have access to these exciting new resources:
- Bill Presentment – Say goodbye to paper bills! View and pay ebills from your credit card company, auto insurer, and other available providers online through PC Access.
- FinanceWorks™ – Conveniently manage all of your money, all in one place. Set monthly budgets by category (like groceries or coffee), savings goals and much more.
- Account Aggregation – View account balances and transactions, from over 5,000 financial institutions, on PC Access.
Use the links below to read more about FinanceWorks™:
Add Accounts into FinanceWorks
Manage your Spending Habits
Set Spending Goals
Are you a Bill Pay User? Click here to read about changes to our Bill Pay service.