FinanceWorks makes it easy to see exactly where your money is going:
- View an easy-to-read, color-coded pie chart clearing showing your monthly spending habits.
- FinanceWorks automatically categorizes your transactions by “payee,” so you know how much is going toward groceries, car payments, credit cards and more.
- Get a glimpse at your three top spending categories as soon as you sign in to FinanceWorks.
- Customize your spending categories, and add as many as you want. The more you add, the better idea you’ll have of where your money is going.
More Features now Available on PC Access
Online banking is now more powerful and even easier to use. We enhanced PC Access with capabilities that will enable you to effectively manage your money, create and monitor budgets, view and pay bills, and much more.
You now have access to these exciting new resources:
- Account Transfer Memos – Add personalized memos to all of the account transfers you make through PC Access. Whether you are transferring between accounts or to other members’ accounts, memos can help you keep track of where your money is going.
- Bill Pay and Presentment – Say goodbye to paper bills and hello to online payments through PC Access.
- Account Aggregation – View account balances and transactions, from over 5,000 financial institutions, on PC Access.
Use the links below to read more about FinanceWorks™:
Add Accounts into FinanceWorks
Manage your Spending Habits
Set Spending Goals