Apply for membership today through our Online Membership Application.
Credit unions such as Chevron Federal Credit Union (CFCU) are government-chartered to serve specific, restricted groups of people. This “field of membership” can be based on employment, location, or even membership in a non-profit association.
CFCU's field of membership includes:*
- Employees of Chevron Corporation, its wholly-owned subsidiaries and select affiliates worldwide, and their immediate family members
- Employees of the Law Offices of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP and their immediate family members
- Chevron branded jobbers and dealers, federal lubricant marketers (jobbers), and their employees and immediate family members
- Chevron Corporation retirees (including retirees from Unocal Corporation, Texaco Inc., and any other Chevron merger company) and their immediate family members
- Select contractors of Chevron Corporation, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, Western Refining, and Aramco Services Company (please contact us to confirm membership eligibility), and their immediate family members
- Employees of Stewart Title Guaranty Company and their immediate family members
- Family of CFCU members — parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, spouse or domestic partner, siblings — even roommates or unrelated persons who live with you and share your household expenses
- San Francisco persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, or business and other legal entities that are located in, the Russian Hill, Telegraph Hill, North Beach, Chinatown, Financial District, Western Addition, South of Market, Potrero Hill, The Panhandle, The Mission, Bernal Heights, Bayview, Hunters Point, Portola, or Visitacion Valley neighborhoods (please contact us to confirm membership eligibility)
- Maryland persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, or business and other legal entities that are located in, Frederick, Thurmont, Woodsboro, Emmitsburg, or surrounding Frederick County areas (please contact us to confirm membership eligibility)
* If you do not qualify for membership through your employment or location, you can join one of our partner non-profit associations to become eligible for CFCU membership.
For more information, please stop by any CFCU branch or call us at 510-627-5000 or toll-free 800-232-8101.